Greek Salsa Chicken

Monday, September 20, 2010

We made the best dinner last night. It's become one of our favorites. It's easy and quick. Ryan even said " You could put this on a bumper and it would taste good!" I'm sure he stole the line from Emeril, but I was still thankful for the compliment. Sorry there's not a picture. I was so hungry I just dug in, completely forgetting my camera.

Cook 4-6 chicken breasts. Top with Greek Salsa. Serve with couscous on the side. I mix my salsa in with the couscous. De.Lish!

Greek Salsa

4 oz feta cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup pitted Kalmata olives
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Mix all ingredients. Serve.

***I've also used 1/2 can diced tomatoes, drained. I also add 1/4 cup finely diced red onion.